<$BlogMetaData>

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Think Pink Swap

I'm a member of the Think Pink group on Ravelry, a group dedicated to all things pink. This past week I received a great package in the mail from my swap pal in the first ever Think Pink Swap. My pal Lillian was so thoughtful!

First, some gorgeous Manos de Uruguay yarn in a lovely shade of pink. Isn't it yummy? I'm thinking it'll make a great pink scarf. Next, 2 patterns from Stitch diva, a DPN case, and a cute little notebook. Finally she included some great gifts from her visits to Japan: a cool leather bookmark, pretty Japanese stationary and some delicious chocolates with pralines and macadamia nuts!

Thanks so much Lillian, aka Craftlover!

2 Comments:

Blogger Craftlover said...

SO glad that you love them. :)
Enjoy knitting all the time!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Two Cables and a Frapp said...

That is a really smooooth and pretty shade of pink, kind of like a sherbert. I'd do a scarf also.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home