<$BlogMetaData>

Sunday, December 28, 2008

FO: Wicked

wicked 003

wicked 004

Pattern: Wicked from Zephyr Style
Yarn: Dream in Color Classy, Visual Purple
Mods: I skipped the seed stitch and repeated the cable pattern for the hem. I also left off the pocket.

013

015

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I finished this sweater about 2 weeks ago, but with the holiday and traveling, I'm just getting around to blogging about it. This was a pretty quick and enjoyable knit for me. Easy to follow pattern and easy to modify. I'm pretty happy with it and will probably knit another one at some point, maybe in cotton for warmer months.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger urbanknitrix said...

WOW!! You did a wonderful job. I have this on my list, but can't get around to it. Maybe I need to pull it out since you said it was easy. Love the color too!!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home